accidentally / not accidentally included this picture in a work email last night at 1am because i thought it was explaining my idea well…
Rugrats is about feminist families
- Mrs. Pickles is the educated breadwinner, Stu often chasing his less profitable dreams
- Phil & Lil’s mom, obvs (short hair, female symbol sweatshirt, clear second waver)
- Charlotte, ballbusting CEO who wants Angelica to have an edge in a male-privileged world
- Suzie’s family, upper-middle class black family with a really accomplished mom
- Chaz, sensitive single dad who childrears and has rejected traditional masculinity
God, did 90s Nickelodeon ever do right by us.
Am I the only one that thought Cynthia looked like a fucking junkie?
L-R: Robert Pattinson, Rocko.